IV International Research Conference "Culture in Society, Between Groups and Across Generations"
“Culture in Society, Between Groups and Across Generations”
April 18-20, 2017
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION
It is a pleasure to invite you to the IV International Research Conference “Culture in Society, Between Groups and Across Generations”. The conference is organized by the International Laboratory for Sociocultural Research, National Research University “Higher School of Economics” and will take place in Moscow on April 18-20, 2017.
The Higher School of Economics International Laboratory for Socio-Cultural Research (ILSCR) under the supervision of prof. Nadezhda Lebedeva is a leading Russian research center with focus on the research in the fields of intergroup relationships, social and cross-cultural psychology, and annually holds an international conference “Culture in Society, Between Groups, and Across Generations”. Over the last few years, ILSCR has been co-supervised by the leading scholars in the fields of social and cross-cultural psychology: Shalom Schwartz (The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel), John Berry (Queen’s University, Canada), Seger Breugelmans (Tilburg University, the Netherlands), and Klaus Boehnke (Jacobs University Bremen, Germany).
Topics of the conference
- Individual values and value transmission
- Changing Identity
- Inrtergroup relationships
- Social Capital and trust
- Economic attitudes, poverty, and economic disadvantage
- Klaus Bohnke, Jacobs University Bremen, Germany
- Ijia van Beest, Tilburg University, the Netherlands
- Anthony Evans, Tilburg University, the Netherlands
- Evgene Tartakovsky, Tel-Aviv University School of Social Work, Israel
Guidelines for abstracts submission
1. The abstracts should present an original piece of research on one of the topics of the conference.
2. Abstract title – limited to 10 words.
3. Abstract text – limited to 250 words.The abstracts containing more than 250 words will not be considered.
4. Abstracts presenting an empirical study should contain the aim of the paper,methods, results, and conclusions.
5. Abstracts are submitted via the electronic form available at https://goo.gl/cbK7jm
Deadline for submission: Deadline for abstracts submission February 28, 2017
Notification of acceptance: March 25, 2017
Fees and travel costs reimbursement
No participation fees will be applied
Please be aware that the organizing committee will not reimburse travel and accommodation costs and will not publish the conference proceedings
The working language of the conference is English.For the Russian presentations, a Russian-speaking session will be organized.
Dr. Nadezhda Lebedeva, Higher School of Economics, Russia
Dr. Klaus Boehnke, Jacobs University Bremen, Germany, Higher School of Economics, Russia
Dr. Alexander Tatarko, Higher School of Economics, Russia
Dr. Viktoria Galyapina, Higher School of Economics, Russia
Dr. Zarina Lepshokova, Higher School of Economics, Russia
For all enquiries, please contact: Dr. Ekaterina Bushina, Senior Research Fellow at the International Laboratory for Sociocultural Research, HSE, email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you at the International Conference “Culture in Society, Between Groups and Across Generations”!
Call for the conference (DOCX, 23 Kb)