Members of the Laboratory for Socio-Cultural Research at the HSE’s XV April International Academic Conference
On 2-5 April, HSE’s XV April International Academic Conference took place in Moscow. Leading professors and students from the Applied Social Psychology program took part in the conference.
The International Scientific-Educational Laboratory for Socio-Cultural Research was the organizer of three sections of the conference: “Values, Creativity and Innovation in Different Contexts” (moderated by Lebedeva, N. M. and Schmidt, P.), “Migration and Multicultualism in Europe” (moderated by Galyapina, V. N. and Molodikova, I. N.), and “Social Capital and Economic Behavior” (moderated by Tatrko, A. N.).
Members of the laboratory delivered the following presentations:
- “The relationship between the socio-psychological capital of the youth and their view of immigration”, Chuvashov, S. V.
- “Personal values as predictors of acculturation strategies of ethnic minorities”, Ryabichenko, T. A.
- “From the compatriot to the other: the construction of migrant image in modern Russia”, Galyapina, V. N.
- “Trust as a factor in subjective well-being”, Mironova, A. A.
- “Poverty and decision making”, Breugelmans, S. (Tilburg University).
- “Persistence in the intention to start a business in light of the planned behavior theory”, Lipatova, A. S.
- “Socio-psychological capital as a factor in individual entrepreneurial activity”, Tatarko, A. N.